*To receive the Member rate, Registrant must be a RMA San Diego Chapter prepaid-dinner member, or Registrant’s Company must have at least one prepaid-dinner member in the RMA San Diego Chapter.
*Classes will be limited to 25 and only registrations accompanied with payment will be valid. Preference will be given to San Diego Chapter Prepaid-Dinner Members and to registrants who participate in multiple courses.
This course will give participants a basic understanding of commercial real estate lending concepts and techniques for income-producing properties. Topics will include repayment sources, determining whether or not a property is successful, net operating income and its components. Other topics will include the role of appraisals and environmental assessments, and characteristics or key elements of various property types.
Who will benefit from this program: Commercial lenders, SBA Lenders, branch personnel involved in small business lending, and credit analysts. Participants should have a basic understanding of financial statement analysis.
- Identify characteristics of the primary commercial real estate (CRE) loans.
- Recognize the various risk areas in CRE loans.
- Evaluate/underwrite CRE project cash flow and repayment sources.
- Identify basic appraisal and environmental assessment concepts and requirements.
- Differentiate properties/projects and the related analysis.
- Apply CRE underwriting skills and techniques to borrowing requests.
|Class:||Real Estate Lending Fundamentals for Commercial Lenders|
|Date:||Thursday January 17, 2019|
|Time:||8:30AM – 5:00 PM|
|Where:||California Bank & Trust Training Room (map)
(free parking available on site)
|Cost:||$125 – San Diego Chapter RMA Member
$140 – Non-Member
|Deadline to Register:|